Tuesday, February 22, 2011

At The Hockey Game


I don't quite know what happened at Y&T, but I was balls ass tired when the alarm went off to get up for the hockey game on Sunday. I didn't want to pass up a game so I drug my ass out of bed, got cleaned up and drove out to Stockton to see the game.
It turned out to be a good thing, because Stockton beat Victoria 4-0. I took these pics with my cell phone, for a Razr2 they're not half bad. They're not half good either, the newer phones have much better cameras. I'm about due for a new phone, but I bought a new battery for mine and I guess I'll keep it a bit longer. I would like a smart phone, maybe an Android powered one. My boy Todd downloaded the blogger.com app to be able to post text and pics directly from his phone. Now how cool would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment