Sunday, March 18, 2012

Selena Gomez Doesn’t Play Games Now That She’s Dating Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez Doesn’t Play Games Now That She’s Dating Justin Bieber:

Selena Gomez revealed to Top Of The Pops that she no longer plays games now that she is dating Justin Bieber. Here’s the quote:
I’ve played games in the past, but now I’ve finally met someone who makes me not play games. If you’re playing games, you need to ask yourself if that person is really for you. Games are silly. I’ve conformed to a lot of guys that I liked before; it’s very easy to want to be what they want you to be. But in the end, it just wasn’t enjoyable – I was miserable half the time. The best person you can be with is someone you can be yourself with. I’m just like every 19-year-old girl. If you’re in love, you’re in love to the fullest, and you just want to go to the movies, hang out, and be as normal as possible. I’m fortunate that I’ve found someone who has that philosophy.
Aww! Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment