Sunday, March 18, 2012

Justin Bieber Publishing Another Photographic Book “Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started”

Justin Bieber Publishing Another Photographic Book “Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started”:

Justin Bieber will be working with HarperCollins to publish a new book called “Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started.” The official photograph book will be Justin’s second book, following his “First Step 2 Forever: My Story.”
The new book will give fans an inside look into Justin’s tour, the making of his movie, recording his new album, and winning a bunch of awards. Here’s what Justin revealed about working on this new book:
I’m so excited to be working on another book with HarperCollins. Being able to share my story with my fans through these books is an absolute privilege. I can’t wait to show them more about my life on tour and in the studio in this next book.
Are you excited for Justin’s new book?

No comments:

Post a Comment