Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Taylor Swift Talks "The Lorax" » Gossip

Taylor Swift Talks 'The Lorax' » Gossip

Taylor Swift Talks "The Lorax"

Gearing up for the premiere of her first-ever activated blur feature, Taylor Swift afresh sat bottomward with Jenna Bush Hager to babble about “The Lorax.”

Of the Dr Seuss book-based movie, the “Mean” accompanist told, “Dr Seuss books were a huge huge allotment of my adolescence and it absolutely fabricated me abatement in adulation with the way you can accomplish words animation off a folio if you get them in the appropriate syncopation” abacus that was she was “inspired by what Dr Seuss was able to do with words.”

Switching apparatus to babble about addition topic, Swift additionally batten about the actuality that she is a 22-year-old woman now, but growing up will abide a accustomed change for the ashore singer.

Of this, she explained, “I’m never gonna accept the moment area I’m like, ‘I’m a woman now, guys. I’m alone gonna address aphotic songs and I’m gonna ball in my bra all the time.’ That’s not absolutely me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment