Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lil Wayne: I'm Not Engaged! » Gossip

Lil Wayne: I'm Not Engaged! » Gossip

Lil Wayne: I'm Not Engaged!

Having a little fun with his loyal Twitter followers, Lil Wayne fabricated it complete like he got affianced on Valentine’s Day.

The “Mirror” rapper set rumors aerial bygone afternoon back he tweeted, “She said yes!” in commendations to his adherent Dhea.

Things aren’t consistently what they seem, however, and afterwards accepting wind of some of the chatter, Wayne beatific out a fresh bulletin on Wednesday morning (February 15) to analyze things.

“Ohhhhhhh now I see why! I meant ‘she said yes’ to actuality my valentine!!! Hahahahahah! Ya’ll krazy!”

Lil Wayne: I'm Not Engaged! » Gossip 
Lil Wayne
Lil Wayne: I'm Not Engaged! » Gossip 
Lil Wayne
Lil Wayne: I'm Not Engaged! » Gossip 
Lil Wayne
 
Lil Wayne: I'm Not Engaged! » Gossip 
Lil Wayne


Photo Credit: Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment