Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony on Ellen: Totes Friends! » Gossip

It could all be an act... but, afresh again, neither Jennifer Lopez nor Marc Anthony are actual acceptable actors.

The above couple, accepted to be angry anytime back their divorce, appeared on Ellen bygone in advance of their absoluteness antagonism ¡Q’Viva! The Chosen - and they seemed to get forth swimmingly, bedlam and badinage and talking about their kids.

"Emme loves to dance," Lopez said of one twin. "She loves to perform. I’ll be honest. I anticipate Emme has a bit of voice. I do. I’m not abiding but I affectionate of apprehend it every already in a while. I’m not abiding about Max as much, but he has a big personality. He’s got like, my personality. Maybe Emme has Marc’s voice. We traded."

Watch the declared enemies act like absolute BFFs in the afterward clip:

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony on Ellen: Totes Friends! » Gossip
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony on Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment