Monday, February 13, 2012

Adele's Triumphant Comeback at the 2012 GRAMMYs » Gossip

Adele's Triumphant Comeback at the 2012 GRAMMYs » Gossip

Adele's Triumphant Comeback at the 2012 GRAMMYs

Last year she underwent articulate bond surgery, and tonight (February 12) Adele gave her aboriginal alive achievement aback activity beneath the knife.

The much-loved British accuser advised the arranged Staples Center area and admirers at home to a active arrangement of "Rolling In The Deep" - afterwards which she accustomed a much-deserved continuing ovation.

Though she already won four GRAMMYs with added accepted to be on the way, above-mentioned to the gig the 23-year-old aggregate her agitation over singing at such a huge event.

Adele confessed, "I apperceive I'm activity to be fine. I'm a bit afraid about anybody cat-and-mouse to apprehend what my articulation is activity to be aural like. That's what I'm afraid about."

She added, "I'm nervous, but I'm added excited. I can't delay to get aback to work. And it's, you know, it's an absurd night. I'm so accustomed by the nominations and the actuality I get to go, the actuality that I get to comedy and being like that."

No comments:

Post a Comment